Before you start
Tools you will need to install
• Clean cloth
• Utility knife
• Level or Laser
• Measuring tape
• Plastic Smoother
• Straight edge as a cutting guide
• Clear wallpaper adhesive
(We love using Roman PRO 880)
• Make sure the surface is perfectly smooth by repairing any holes and bumps with a repair patch kit. Let dry and sand.
• Wall must be cleaned, primed/painted and totally dry prior installation
• Each panel is numbered on the top. Check all the panels and place it by the order before installation.
• Change the blade often during the process, and keep your knife straight (while cutting a double seam ) for a better result.
How to Install a Custom Mural
• Unroll the mural and layout the panels according to the number on the top left corner.
• Determine the panels order to install. If you are planning to cover the entire wall, we recommend starting in a corner.
• Measure the panels with a measuring tape
• Mark all of your panels on your wall using a pencil. Use a laser or level to archive a perfect vertical line.
• Roll each panel backward for easier installation.
• Apply clear wallpaper adhesive on the wall working on each strip at a time.
• Unroll the first panel on the wall from top to bottom installing mural according to the marked line. Let approx. 1 in. of mural extra on the top in case the ceiling is uneven.
• Gently adjust the panel with your hands from the middle to the sides following the marked line.
• Smooth the panels using a plastic smoother. Start in the middle to the borders to eliminate air bubbles.
• Repeat those steps for the second panel installing it with approx. 1-inch overlap.
• Make sure to adjust each strip until achieving a perfect match of all of the image elements before continuing.
• Make a double-cut through both layers at the same time using your straight edge and the utility knife
• Carefully trim top and bottom of your mural with a sharp blade.
• Continue the same steps on the following strips.
• Clean any excess of glue on the mural or wall with a wet clean cloth.
Powered by AZEXO Shopify page builder