Decor2Go is one of the most innovative and fastest-growing luxury brands in the wall fashion market. Our ability to innovate, curate and integrate wallcoverings, for residential and commercial spaces is a powerful platform for long-term growth. Our unique concept and complete wall decor service make a huge impact on the wallpaper industry and open an opportunity for a growing chain of stores across Canada.
We are looking for a new Wallpaper Advisors to be part of our team for our locations. We value people with high energy, who possess the ability to energize others. The successful candidates will provide professional sales excellence and promote the highest level of customer satisfaction to all Decor2Go Clients. We believe that customer service starts inside the organization and embrace a concept called “People First”.
Our Wallpaper Advisors play an integral role in providing design services to walk-in clientele and offering on-site design consultation. They have a passion for interior design and inspire our visitors through creativity and absolute love of helping others to create a space they dreamed of.
Who we are looking for
A Wallpaper Advisor that enjoys working with the public and has an interest in interior design. You will assist customers by providing product recommendations, answering questions, alerting customers to product options and expanding sales revenues by up-selling all our products.
As Wallpaper Advisor, you will:
Provide a luxury experience for the Decor2go's clients through brand-appropriate design presentations, communicating design concepts, space planning, and product selections. You will explain to the customers the entire process to get a wall cover for their projects. Explaining all phases of Decor2Go services from the calculation of rolls and patterns to the installation process in its interior spaces.
Your duties will be:
- Welcome customers to the store and answer their queries
- “Go the extra mile” to drive sales
- Actively seek out customers in store
- Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
- Process POS (point of sale) activities
- Build productive trust relationships with customers
- Comply with inventory control procedures
Skills and Abilities:
- Spontaneous, creative and persuasive communication sales experience
- Detailed Oriented
- Proficiency in English
- Basic Math skills
- Hands-on experience with POS transactions
- A friendly and energetic personality with a customer service focus
- Ability to perform under pressure and address complaints in a timely manner
- Availability to work flexible shifts
- High school degree; Bussiness degree in Marketing or related field would be a plus
- Interior Design / Decoration experience is desirable
- Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)